Under Article. 13 D.Lgs. N. 196/2 (Privacy Code) and of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR")
SP Light and Design s.r.l. - Via Modena 10-20090 Buccinasco, Milan (Lombardia) as holders of the data, we inform you that your data will be treated in the manner and for the following purposes:
Purpose of the treatment
The collection and processing of your personal data are processed for:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- adempiere agli obblighi previsti dalla legge, da un regolamento, dalla normativa comunitaria o da un ordine dell'Autorità (come ad esempio in materia di antiriciclaggio);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely:
collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A and 2.B:
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, and to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes, Chambers of Commerce, public or private bodies, social security institutions .
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication;
- obtain an indication of the origin of personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative;
- obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communicationto object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The holder of the data processing is: SP Light and Design s.r.l., registered office Via Olgiati 26, 20143 Milan (Lombardia)
tel. 02-45707187 e-mail: email@example.com PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org - Regular mail: Via Modena 10, 20090 Buccinasco (MI)